2.07.2012

True Dat Humphrey's!!!

umm. yes. I will agree with this statement. I mean why the h not?? We were all made to be different, not the same. Why would you want to look like the person sitting next to you... well I mean I guess if you're a twin then whatever but that's not really what I mean. 

Each of us is a different shade of blues, greens, pinks, greys, and so forth. Some of us may have the same type of personality but we have a different way of showing it. Which is okay. It's okay to be different and to be yourself. We were all created in Gods image and in His love.

Do you know how many girls that are named Victoria out there in the world? No? Okay cool neither do I. But are we all the same? Hope not.... Of course not! Thank goodness.

Be that standout person and that force in the world that makes others choose the same path. You are perfect in His eyes and you are beautiful just the way you are.

EMBRACE YOUR AWESOMENESS.

1 comment: